We’ve all heard the names and quotes thrown around. “Design isn’t just beautiful, it works beautifully”. “Less is more.” “Complexity within simplicity. Not just simplicity.”
When something is designed well, it’s just the way it should be — you should feel like there isn’t any other way you’d rather have it.
So is the feeling you will get when you step into one of the well-designed lofts at Confluence. Whether you are walking into a Studio or one of the Penthouses, it will be apparent that a creative mind was at work and you will think to yourself, “I can SO live like this!”
You’re in luck! We took the work out of it for you – your Confluence loft has been designed inside and out by award-winning architects. We are not leaving any of the choices to chance, but you do get choices!
There are two interior finish options, carefully curated and designed to offer a timeless feeling of class and simplicity. Samples of these interior finishes can be viewed at The Group’s office at 121 E. Mountain.
Downtown Finish Option
River District Finish Option
Our amenities’ list is a long one, every detail has been vetted to make living at Confluence comfortable, safe, and exclusive!
- Large Casement Windows—Every Unit Has Light + Air From At least Two Sides!
- Wood Floors in All Living Areas and Carpet in Bedroom Areas. Polished Concrete Floors in Living and Bedroom Areas on Level Two.
- Large Format Porcelain Tile Bathrooms
- 2 Color/Material Package Options
- Induction Cooktop, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, and Microwave. All Appliances are Stainless Steel
- In-Unit Laundry Hook-Ups
- Walk-In Closets for Every Bedroom
- Tank-less Water Heater
- High-Efficiency Forced Air Furnace
- Generous Nine-Foot Ceilings in Most Unit Areas
- 31 On-Site Covered Parking Spaces and 28 of the 31 are Secured
- High Level Acoustical Treatment Between Units
- Pets Welcome and a Dog Wash-Room Provided
- Community Courtyard with Fire Pit at Courtyard Building
- Full Elevator Access for a Majority of Units
- Community Roof Terrace (with Elevator, Stair Access) at the Fourth Story of Plaza Building with Indoor/Outdoor Kitchen, Rooftop Dining, and Barbecue Grill
- Bike Storage Room and Bike Workshop
If you're looking for a high-end loft in Downtown Fort Collins, Confluence should be on the top of your list of places to live. It’s a new downtown development in Fort Collins’ rapidly emerging River District. Old Town and many of the wonderful restaurants, activities, and lifestyle you've come to love will be just steps from your door. If you’re ready to make Old Town Fort Collins home, contact us today about the new Confluence lofts in the heart of it all. Pre-sales are happening now and several of the spaces are already spoken for, so don’t delay!